mandag den 5. januar 2015

Plans for 2015

Hiya.

So, I finished Ewok Village Leia in November, but this won't be about that.

Instead I wanted to talk a bit about what plans I have regarding stuff to make.
It's a bit of a mix between costumes and general wear items, but my tentative list is as follows:

A Darth Maul robe for my nephew
A jacket for a wedding
Pants
Mara Jade cantina waitress
Night gown
Jedi belt
New jedi robe
Maybe a pillow case of silk
Upgrade to Weeping Angel

The above list is written in the order I expect to do things. I'm not sure if I can get the Maul robe done quickly, even if I take some liberties with the pleating, and I have to have the jacket done by mid Marts.
The only reason the pants are on the list before Mara Jade is because I need to learn how to make pants before I can make that costume. But I've got a couple of different patterns to try out, so hopefully I can get the result I want.

Honestly, I don't know if this is too ambitious; I tend to work in small, concentrated spurs and then not work for a while, and this will require working a couple of days every week for some time to come.

I expect my next update to be an actual costume update.

~Lora

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar